in the winter for 2008-2009 I lost 40 lbs in 2 months… by being healthy… and then over the next year put it all back on again… by being unhealthy
I know its possible to lose the weight and I know how to do it too…
For those 2 months I ate the same breakfast every day, I cooked on weekends and portioned out my food for lunch during the week, I had one to two small 100 cal -200 cal snacks a day and dinner was well balanced and never after 7pm……
To top that off I did a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise 5 days a week….
and those little changes led to 40 lbs melting off of my body in 8 weeks
So the plan:
- back to basics – oatmeal every morning – I add in brown sugar a few chocolate chips and banana some times
- Pre-cooking meals on weekends and taking properly portioned meals to school/work during the week – less eating out during the day!
- EAT MORE SALADS – steve loves salads so why not have a salad at night with some protein??? sounds good to mean
- get my ass moving in the AM – the spring semester looks like i’ll be back to 9-5 class and work hrs so I should be able to get to the gym by 6:30 am just have to do it now
- Drink more water and less milk – I tend to drink a gallon of skim milk every 3 days… no more… milk is reserved for my oatmeal and one cup of coffee… calories I can be eliminating with water…
I can do this… I’ve shown that this is possible before and now I need to do it and keep doing it for my health (physically and mentally) my relationships, and my professional success… I want my energy back…. I want my old clothes back… I want my health back… I want my motivation and happiness back….