I kinda forgot to post the recipe…. whoops…. so here it is….
- 1 3/4 cups while wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt (optional)
- 3 over ripe smushed and smashed bananas
- 1 sticked melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 3/4 cups peanut butter (optional)
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- In separate bowl, combine mashed banans, butter eggs and optional pb.
- Incorporate into flour mixture and mix in chocolate chips
Pour into a greased bread pan and bake for 50-60 minutes longer if needed.
These also make great muffins. I made my bread this go round without peanut butter but I’ve made it in the past with peanut butter and its super moist and in my book even better! what can beat pb, bananas ans chocolate??